Fully automatic vaginal speculum assembly machine
Expander assembly machine workflow:
1. The upper blade is fed through a vibrating disc and placed in a rotating disc positioning fixture.
2. The lower blade is fed through a vibrating disc and placed in the rotating disc positioning fixture.
3. The locking bolt is fed through a vibrating disc, enters the rotating fixture, moves below the lower blade, and rotates to insert into the lower blade.
4. Clamp the lower leaf with the locking bolt inserted and insert it into the upper leaf together.
5. Check if the locking bolt is installed.
6. The assembled product can be discharged through a cam mechanism, which can directly fall into the collection frame or dock with the conveyor belt of the packaging machine.